1)His mysterious, broody personality and love of bats.
hahaha okay, jokes, UHM. Their different way of thinking I guess hahaha.
2) My acne’s been bothering me :’( *gross teenage problems*
12) I’m Sorry ):
20) I’m drifting away from a lot of people. Except you Robert, stop deliberately pushing me away >:(
34) Very patient. If you know me well, you’ll know I am very patient. Isn’t that right Cherie and TAP?
39) Legit? It’d be Bruce, not Batman, but Bruce. Oh my poor Brucie ;_;
I’m actually not really a cuddle person, or even a huggy person. But if I had to choose it’d be someone I love or Bruce Wayne :’I
o1. tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
o2. what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
o3. what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
o4. what are you listening to?
o5. what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
o6. where do you think your best friend is right now?
o7. have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
o8. sex on the first date?
o9. kiss on the first date?
1o. is there one person you want to be with right now?
11. are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
12. is there something you would like to say to someone?
13. what are three things you did today?
14. would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
15. what is your favorite kind of gum?
16. are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
17. what is on your wrists right now?
18. ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
19. does anyone have strong feelings for you?
2o. are you slowly drifting away from someone?
21. have you ever wasted your time on someone?
22. can you do the alphabet in sign language?
23. how have you felt today?
24. you receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
25. what is wrong with you right now?
26. is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
27. would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
28. why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
29. how late did you stay up last night and why?
3o. when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
31. what were you doing an hour ago?
32. what are you looking forward to in the next month?
33. are you wearing jeans right now?
34. are you a patient person?
35. do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
36. favorite color?
37. did you have a dream last night?
38. are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
39. if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
4o. do you love anyone who is not related to you?
41. if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
42. do you like meeting new people?
43. are you afraid of falling in love?
44. ever liked someone older than you?
45. has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
46. have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
omg I just read it again, crying men always make me cry, omg Batman and Barry try so hard but *sobsobsob* oh my godd, I love those two ;_____;
oh my GOD The last issue of Flashpoint, omg at the end I was almost sobbing it’s so sad, oh my Brucie Bruce ;______;
oh my fucking god my cat got another one and I found a rotting dead one. Nice.
gdi my cat always gives me live mice, and I think she’s already caught on that I let them go free, but these stupid fucking mice just stand there all frightened instead of running the fuck away. GO AWAY. I’M TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE.
gdi my cat caught another mouse brb
oh my GOD you guys, I just got the new justice league comic omg I’m going to collect these books like fat babies, I miss Superman’s and Batman’s panties but it’s okay because they still look really fucking badass and GL and Superman look so cute asdhas;diwhoaijdsowa
omg I blame my mom for bringing back my irrational anxiety :’I
edit:Btw, going to comic book store lololol bbl
No one can just “stop lying” everyone lies, big lies, little lies, it’s a part of human nature. What you do is realise you made a mistake and forgive yourself for it. If you can’t forgive yourself, then convincing other people to forgive you is going to be just so much harder.
I always encourage the truth when someone talks to me, but if you really must lie to me, then do so, I won’t hold it against you. It’s something people just do sometimes. It won’t affect our relationship if someone tells me a lie.
btw TAP, I know that’s you you little troll. I gave advice anyway because I love my followers.
Tomorrow at midnight the DCU continuity changes forever. And when it does we will say goodbye to some things and will welcome some new things. For many people, myself included, it’s hard. Characters we have known, loved and enjoyed for a long time will not be part of the DCU moving forward. And, yes, they are just printed images on a page, but it is a tribute to the writers and artists and DC Comics that they became more.
When my kids were very small I would put them to bed at night to Margaret Wise Brown’s “Good Night Moon” - you may have done that too or you may remember a parent reading it to you. You can hear Susan Sarandon read it here.
I know some people don’t like it. And certainly, the recent parody by Adam Manspach, read by Samuel Jackson, more closely reflects the choatic bed time of pre-schoolers. But I always found the book comforting and relished the moment of repeating, “good night noises, everywhere” as a close to the day.
Saying good night is, in a way, saying goodbye. When night falls, we bid farewell to the things we love.
In the final pages of Neil Gaiman’s goodbye to Batman, “Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader”, his mother helps Bruce say goodbye to his friends and family, by reading from a version of the “goodnight book”.
And like Bruce did in that story, many of us tonight will say “good night” to many things we have had great affection for in this DCU:
Goodnight, Conner Hawke
Goodnight, Donna Troy
Goodnight to Lian, daughter of Roy
Goodnight to Barbara Gordon, Oracle edition
Goodnight to the New Teen Titans and all of their missions
Goodnight Mr. & Mrs. Kent, Goodnight Mr. & Mrs. West
Goodnight and farewell to all of the rest.
But for every “good night”, there is, usually, a “good morning.”
Just as Gaiman ended his story, tomorrow we begin anew.
Tomorrow there will be new stories and new characters in a new DC that we may learn to love like things we bid farewell to.
I will miss many, many things that brought me joy; I look forward to many new things that may do the same.
omg no thank you gurl for being just the sweetest gurl in the world
omg nooo, IF I TAKE IT I’LL FUCK IT UP
But you don’t wanna say anything because you don’t wanna look retarded when they go online and see that you said something a long ass time ago :’I